I’m reading and posting snippets from my favorite home blogs on Friday evening, which means that with any luck I am currently working on the homemade Christmas ornaments I mentioned briefly last week. If I’m really lucky, I finished them all on Saturday (after wrapping all my Christmas gifts) and am currently sitting around my house in my jim-jams drinking hot chocolate. Yeah, right. Anyway, read on to see a few posts from the blogs I’ve been digging on lately.
- Get framed with This Young House
- There’s a Yvestown Blog book?
- Things That Inspire posts even more things that inspire
- To meet Benjamin Dhong (heh) visit the Peak of Chic
- Get your holiday DIY on at No Accounting for Taste
- Has your Moderncat been naughty or nice?
- Go window shopping with My Little Apartment